Applicants will need to meet several criteria to be considered for a grant.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be resident in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly.
- In all but the most exceptional circumstances, be 14 years or over and under 23 years of age.
- Have an exceptional talent which has been recognised or acknowledged.
- Be unable to achieve your aims or ambitions without help.
- Show that the project or activity would bring benefit to your community or give you personal fulfilment.
- Be prepared to act as a role model for young people in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Previous awards have included help with travel & equipment costs, entry fees, accommodation and insurance.
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and are deserving of assistance from Young & Talented Cornwall, click here for the application form.
It is important that you answer every question on the form; if you fail to complete all sections your application will not be considered. Please read the guidelines document also linked below for further information that will help you complete the form.
The Panel will meet in mid October to decide awards for the applications received by the 28 August 2020 submission deadline. You can submit an application at any time and it will be reviewed at the next available round. Please note this fund does not fund retrospectively.
Should you require a paper form or advice on completing your application please contact:
Young & Talented Cornwall, c/o Cornwall Community Foundation, Suite 1, Sheers Barton, Lawhitton, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 9NJ. tel 01566 779333
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org