Y&TC All Talent Award
Here’s what you need to know…
We believe every talented young person deserves the opportunity to achieve their potential!
The Young and Talented Fund strives to help young individuals across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, who have demonstrated outstanding talent in a particular field – such as sport, the arts, and science – but are struggling to achieve their ambition or progress in their chosen career because of hardship or disability.
You are eligible to apply for grants of £500-£2,000 if you are:
- 14 – 23 years old
- A resident of Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly
- Recognised for your exceptional talent
- Unable to achieve your goals without financial help
- Able to produce two recent references (within the last three months) that are dated, signed and headed
- Able to show that the project or activity would bring benefit to your community or give you personal fulfilment.
- Prepared to be an ambassador for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and are deserving of assistance from the Young and Talented Cornwall, please download and complete the application form. It is important that you answer every question on the form; if you fail to complete all sections your application will not be considered.
Before filling out your Young & Talented Cornwall application form, you can view a SAMPLE form here.
Applications are now closed.
The next Awarding Panel meeting will be on 8th April.
Grants available for
- Entry fees
- Kit and equipment